It was about ten years ago that I discovered that our branch of the Warner family was descended from a man named William Warner who migrated with his parents from England to Canada in the late 1820s. All I knew about his parents was that his father was also named William.Continue reading
Enter the name of the person you’re looking for
About the Warners
I created this website for my children and grandchildren, my brother and his children and grandchildren, and my various first, second, third and fourth cousins, all of whom are descendants of William Warner (1808–1845) and Sarah Leitch (abt. 1805–1893) who came to Canada over 190 years ago.
In fact, the website goes back as far as that William’s paternal grandfather, who was also named William Warner (1753–1801), and his wife Elizabeth White (1755–1807).
You can jump to any of William and Elizabeth’s descendants by using the Family Tree link in the menu bar at the top of each page or the Search tool directly above.
For privacy reasons, the pages of living persons are identified by their initials only. Information about living persons is only visible to registered family members and friends.
Many of the pages are still under construction, so please be patient.
- I’ve Been Searching for This for a Dozen Years
- The Farm
- Finding My Lunn Ancestors
- Happy 125th Anniversary to Harry and Mary Warner!
- In Memory of Elizabeth Ann Warner Glennon
- More DNA Evidence Confirms Who Our Warner Ancestors Were
- In Memory of our Cousin, Bernard Pidd
- Remembering Private Joseph Price Warner
- It’s Movember
- In Memory of Catherine Coleman